Terms & Conditions
SUMMER SPLASH 2023 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CONTESTING PAYMENT: SSLV, LLC, 360 Marketing & Events Group, LLC, Summer Splash Las Vegas, collectively the (“COMPANY”), operate and do business as SUMMER SPLASH LAS VEGAS. Irrespective of any terms and conditions or agreement with a third party, including but not limited to PayPal, banks, credit cards, or any other accepted method used to pay for any portion of the tour package, you agree that all cancellations and refunds are to be requested exclusively from COMPANY. You agree to forfeit any right to request payment cancellation from any entity other than COMPANY, including but not limited to contesting any payment with PayPal, RezMagic, Venmo, any third-party payment service provider, bank, credit card company, or any other payment entity used to pay for any portion of the tour package. Additionally, you will be responsible for any and all taxes, fees, penalties, service charges, etc. from us or our service providers such as PayPal, RezMagic, Venmo, etc. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS PROVISION CONSTITUTES MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AND ALL LEGAL REMEDIES PURSUANT TO PARAGRAPH 27.
2. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: By registering for this trip online, you agree that by checking the box marked “I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions” on www.reserve.summersplashlv.com, the agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions is memorialized and constitutes your intention for your registration to constitute a valid electronic signature pursuant to 15 U.S.C.A. § 7006. Additionally, any payment (whether full or partial), attendance and/or participation constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. TOUR OPERATOR: COMPANY contracts with hotels, clubs, casinos and pools for all components of the tour package.
4. PACKAGE PRICE/INCLUSIONS: The trip price is a per person rate. All package inclusions are subject to terms and conditions contained herein. Prices listed on the website reflect the correct pricing. There are no discounts for cash payment by check or money order. There is a $20 (+tax) fee for each declined credit card transaction if not resubmitted within 48 hours. Package prices are based on current rates and are subject to change at any time prior to departure without notice. Deposits are applied to each person’s total package price.
5. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS: Payment in full, per traveler and a completed and signed registration form are required to secure a reservation. Receipt of any fraction of payment by COMPANY constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you are authorizing automatic payments to be drafted when due based on the payment plan you selected upon registering until your account is paid in full. Payment in full is due at COMPANY’s discretion and upon oral or written notice or public announcement, including but not limited to telephone communication, email, text message, letter, or social networking message or posting. In the event no notice is given, payment in full will be due before check-in on the start date of the tour package. All guests must pay a $99 deposit + hotel tax and fee, and register to hold a spot on the trip. Deposits are applied to each person’s total package price. Each room shall be booked with the hotel in the name of one person from your group, where your group is defined as you and your roommates and everyone in the room or suite will have their name on the hotel reservation. The rates listed on www.summersplashlv.com are there for your convenience, reflect a price that assumes you and your roommates split the cost of the package according to our rates. You are free to negotiate other arrangements with your roommates, as long as the final price of the room is paid. YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU AGREE TO BE JOINTLY AND INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ENTIRE PRICE OF THE TRIP PACKAGE. Full pricing can be found at www.SummerSplashLV.com or upon request.
6. DELINQUENT PAYMENTS: You agree that COMPANY reserves the right to cancel your entire room reservation without refund and/or deny you entrance to the event if you or your party has any delinquent balance at any time after MAY 12 in the year of our event for any room reservation with a balance due before or on May 12th or if a payment is late by 48 hours or more for room reservations initiated after May 12. Should the COMPANY choose not to cancel a delinquent reservation, payments that are not made by the due dates, as defined above, are subject to a late fee of $50 (+tax) for every week the Balance is outstanding. Should COMPANY choose to cancel your reservation, subject to Paragraph 5, all Balances not paid in full within thirty (30) days from the EARLIER of the check-in date or the date in which notice that Balance is due is given shall incur a 20% penalty. Additionally, guests who do not pay any Balance owed before the trip date and attempt to pay their balance on-site are subject to a $100 (+tax) (per guest or per payment, whichever is greater) processing fee if COMPANY chooses to reinstate a reservation and we have to process payment in Las Vegas. Declined Payment Fees (credit card or ACH): $50 if not successfully re-submitted within 48 hours of the payment date. Late Payment Fees (credit card, money order or check): $50+tax if not successfully re-submitted within 48 hours of the payment date.
7. AIRLINE and TRANSPORTATION FEES: COMPANY’s package price does NOT provide for travel expenses. As such, you are fully responsible for obtaining your own travel accommodations, and COMPANY is not liable for any refunds due to transportation delay or failure. COMPANY is not responsible for any airline, transportation, car service, taxi or other fees associated with transportation to or from Las Vegas or any other destination within or outside of Las Vegas. These costs and fees and the safety of the traveler are the responsibility of the individual or group.
8. SECURITY AGREEMENT: Your payments are protected and processed via a secure PayPal account, whether payment is made directly on our website, via PayPal invoice or directly on PayPal’s website. By paying for COMPANY via PayPal, you agree to be bound and subject to the Terms & Condition of PayPal (See: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full), subject to the limitations imposed in paragraphs 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 and 12 of these Terms & Conditions. COMPANY is not responsible for any issues arising or relating to your use of PayPal services.
9. ROOMS AND ROOMMATES: You choose your own roommates. COMPANY is not responsible for filling rooms. You are responsible for any occupancy price adjustment if your roommate(s) cancels. Payment in full of the price adjustment is subject to the same terms as all other payments as detailed in RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS. Connecting room requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability of hotel inventory.
10. CHANGING YOUR RESERVATION AND REINSTATEMENT: A week-switch fee may be applicable depending on hotel inventory, and as long as the room type and week you want to switch to aren’t sold out, just request through our Reservations department. After April 1 in the year the majority of your payments were made, a $50.00 (+tax) change fee must be paid to change any name on a reservation. In order to reserve a spot under someone’s name, all payments must be made in full. Payment in full of the $50.00 (+tax) change fee is subject to the same terms as all other payments as detailed in RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS. Decreasing your length of stay once reserved is at our discretion and based on availability and inventory, but you may increase your length of stay, subject to availability and inventory. Reservation Reinstatement: In the event that a cancelled reservation is reinstated at the request of the guest, that reservation is subject to a $75 per occupancy Reinstatement Fee. ONLY RESERVATIONS BOOKED THROUGH COMPANY DBA SUMMER SPLASH LAS VEGAS WILL BE HONORED FOR THIS EVENT. ANYONE FOUND BUYING OR SELLING AN AUTHORIZED PACKAGE FOR MORE THAN FACE VALUE WILL HAVE THEIR PACKAGE BE CANCELLED.
11. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: Summer Splash Las Vegas (The Event) has a very limited cancellation policy and recommends that all guests purchase travel insurance independently through the carrier of their choice. All deposits are final and non-refundable. No exceptions, subject to this section. If you cancel your reservation, there is a $50 per person cancellation fee, and your right to a refund is limited as set forth below. All cancellations and requests for refunds (if any) must be submitted in writing via regular mail or email to COMPANY up until April 1 in the year the majority of your payments were made. Before April 1 in the year the majority of your payments were made, you are entitled to be refunded less 50% of the package price that you reserved inclusive of any taxes/fees, and exclusive of your non-refundable deposit and any taxes or fees paid with your deposit. After April 1 in the year the majority of your payments were made, all payments made to date are final. No refunds or cancellations will be processed from verbal requests. The procedure for cancellations and refunds is subject to the provisions of CONTESTING PAYMENT. Additionally, in the event a guest requests a payment or partial payment to be refunded and is allowed to do so per our Terms & Conditions, a 3.5% fee will be withheld as a service charge. Reservation Cancellation for Non-Payment: If a scheduled payment in a reservation remains unpaid 48 hours after the late fee or decline payment fee has been assessed the reservation is considered delinquent and is subject to cancellation by the Event. All payments made will be forfeited and all further financial obligations of the guest will be preserved. For guests using credit from the 2020 season, all credit must be used by the credit deadline of May 26, 2023. All credit not used by the credit deadline will be forfeited in perpetuity.
12. INSURANCE: Optional Trip Insurance is strongly recommended for an emergency, including, but not limited to, an accident or illness, or death in the immediate family. This Travel Protection Insurance is not provided by COMPANY. This is something that must be purchased by the participant through a third party, of which COMPANY has no legal, professional, formal, or informal relationship with. If the participant chooses to not to obtain coverage, he/she will assume full financial responsibility for the cost of travel package price and will indemnify and hold COMPANY harmless for any losses due to cancellation, lost luggage, injury, death, theft, or foreseen or other unforeseen circumstances, whether CAUSED BY OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY THE SOLE, JOINT, COMPARATIVE, OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF COMPANY, AND/OR THEIR AGENTS (including but not limited to Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell).
13. DOCUMENTATION: All travelers must have proper documentation for proof that they are over the age of 21 if they wish to enter the partner venues, and regardless of age, must carry their identification with them at all times. A Valid, APPROVED FORM of ID is a non-expired, non-damaged state or government issued photo ID, Driver’s License, or Passport. If you are not from the United States, you must use your valid Passport. Credit Cards, School ID’s, Library cards, work ID’s, Canadian Health Care cards, etc. are NOT approved forms of ID. You agree that COMPANY will not be held responsible in the event that any venue or event does not accept your proof of identification as sufficient for entry. You agree that upon initial check-in and at any time thereafter at COMPANY’s discretion, COMPANY shall be permitted to check and make a photocopy of your driver’s license, valid passport, valid military ID, or any other form of identification you use as proof of age. You agree that upon COMPANY’s request and discretion, COMPANY may ask you to sign a photocopy of your driver’s license for purposes of verifying your identity, or for any other lawful purpose. REFUSAL TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROVISION CONSTITUTES MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY PARTICIPATION IN ANY SUMMER SPLASH LAS VEGAS ACTIVITIES UPON YOUR REFUSAL TO COMPLY.
14. HOTEL SECURITY DEPOSITS: The host hotel will require a credit or debit card put forth for each room occupied. Cash is NOT accepted. This is to cover any damage or incidental expenses (including but not limited to room service, restaurant charges, etc.). Without a credit or debit card, your group will not be allowed to check-in and COMPANY will not be responsible for refunds, damages or inconvenience. This deposit hold is not included in the price of the tour package and is subject to the hotel’s policies.
15. SCHEDULE: All schedules and venues are subject to change without notice. You will be emailed the official schedule before check-in which is also subject to change. You must arrive within the timeframe of the most recent notice of event cutoff times for complimentary entry, no exceptions. COMPANY does not guarantee complimentary entry outside of the entry timeframe listed on the final schedule or announced prior to the scheduled event. It is your responsibility to check the email address you have provided us for updates on venue entry times. COMPANY will NOT be responsible for any loss or expenses caused by reason of such changes or abandonment. COMPANY does not book or take any part in the booking of talent to the scheduled venues. As such, you will NOT hold COMPANY responsible in the event that a venue changes or cancels any scheduled performances. COMPANY makes representations regarding booked talent solely based upon the representations of the venues themselves and does not control booking, scheduling, rescheduling, cancellations, or any other issues within the realm of venue schedules. No refunds will be issued for any changes to the schedule or dates for any reason whatsoever. Should a force majeure event occur where COMPANY deems it unsafe or impossible or impractical to continue with the trip(s) as scheduled, COMPANY reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the dates of the programs. Guests will have the option of transferring their package to the rescheduled dates, switching to another COMPANY week in the same year (provided there is inventory available), or receive a credit for the amount paid for a future trip within two years of the date the reservation was made. No refunds will be issued.
16. WRISTBAND: Upon completion of check-in, you will have a Summer Splash wristband put on your wrist. Do not take it off, and do not lose it. This wristband will be the official wristband of the package. All clubs, pool and hotel partners will require you wear this wristband for entry at all times. They will have the option to wristband you with an additional official wristband of that venue or for that day. If you lose the official Summer Splash wristband, you will not be given a new one complimentary. The only way to get another wristband will be to purchase another. COMPANY reserves the right to charge $150.00 per occurrence for a replacement wristband. No exceptions. Summer Splash, its staff, agents and partners reserve the right to physically inspect, tighten, adjust or remove a wristband for any reason. If requested to remove or turn in your wristband you must comply. Anyone caught with a fraudulent wristband, selling or trading or re-selling wristbands will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and removed from the hotel and the tour, and COMPANY reserves the right to seek all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity.
17. VENUE RULES: All clubs, casinos, hotel, pool parties and pool venues reserve the right to ID each participant. All club, casino, hotel and pool rules apply based on the venue and supersede this agreement. Appropriate dress and behavior are mandatory, and each venue has the full discretion in determining what is appropriate and what is not. Your presence in each venue, club, casino, and hotel is voluntary, and as such, you are subject to the guidelines, terms, rules, and conditions of each particular venue. COMPANY is not responsible should a venue cancel an event, and no refunds will be given for venue cancellations under any circumstances. If you have any questions please call or contact the individual venue. All participants must be sure to have proof of age 21+ at all times.
18. DISABILITY RESPONSIBILITY: Hotels, transportation services, and other facilities are not necessarily disabled accessible. If you have a disability that requires accommodations or special assistance, you must notify the hotel and venues directly.
19. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY: The legal drinking age in Nevada is 21 years of age. COMPANY does not condone the use of alcohol by those under the legal drinking age and in no way condones or encourages intoxication. If you choose to drink, do so responsibly and remember that the excessive use of alcohol can result in injury and severely impaired judgment.
20. ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES: COMPANY does not condone the use or consumption of any drugs or illegal substances and denounces the distribution and use of illegal substances. Each participating venue has strict no-tolerance policies regarding use and distribution of illegal substances which supersedes anything written in this agreement, and by entering into said venue, you agree to subject yourself to each respective venue’s policies and procedures.
21. JURISDICTION AND VENUE: The terms and conditions set forth herein are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida. If any action at law or in equity, including an action for declaratory relief, is brought to enforce or interpret any term or condition or to enforce any right and/or legal remedy, such action must be brought in a State or Federal court in the State of Florida with a venue in the County of Miami-Dade. COMPANY reserves the right to move any and all disputes to binding arbitration. By making payment, you agree to cover the cost of any and all litigation or any other legal costs COMPANY may incur due to any legal action taken by you. You agree that you will be responsible for your own fees and costs regardless of whether or not you are prevailing party in any lawsuit against COMPANY, its employees, agents, or officers.
22. PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible for your actions on the entire tour, beginning with air flights. Activities are not mandatory; they are voluntary. Your decision to participate is not actionable against COMPANY or Summer Splash Las Vegas or any other associated company of the principal owners and operators. You understand that by wearing the Summer Splash Las Vegas wristband, your actions will be associated with COMPANY. As such COMPANY reserves the right to deny your entry into any Summer Splash Las Vegas scheduled event in the event that you are found engaged in any activity deemed illegal, criminal, or otherwise inappropriate, at the full discretion of COMPANY. Inappropriate behavior can be cause for eviction from the program at your expense. No refund will be issued for unused accommodations or other tour services if the passenger leaves the tour for any reason. COMPANY employees are NOT chaperones and may not be held responsible for your behavior or participation in any of the Summer Splash Las Vegas activities.
23. TABLE AND CABANA RESERVATIONS: As a service to you and upon your request, COMPANY may serve as an intermediary and reserve tables/cabanas at each respective venue in your name. Reservations of such nature may require a deposit. Total pricing and initial deposit amount varies depending on the venue and is subject to change with or without notice. All deposits made for tables, cabanas, bungalows, day beds, or any other reserved area within the venue are non-refundable. No exceptions.
24. MEDIA: Video or audio recording, filming, or photographs may occur at Summer Splash Las Vegas. By participating in our trip, you grant COMPANY permission to use your name, characters, photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, voices, and likeness in connection with this event or other COMPANY events including advertising and promotions and waive any claims to royalty or remuneration for such use. By participating in the event, you allow COMPANY to use such information for any lawful purpose and waive any right to bring any action in law or equity against COMPANY, its agents, officers, affiliates, and assignees for COMPANY’s use of such information.
25. SHARING OF INFORMATION: Because our travel services are offered in conjunction with the services of other companies such as hotels and other tour operators, COMPANY may be sharing your personal information with those companies. COMPANY may also share this information with other non-related companies, unless you inform COMPANY in writing that you do not consent to sharing of your information to non-related companies. Failure to inform COMPANY in writing that you do not consent shall be deemed as consent. By providing us with your contact information, you agree to opt-in to receive marketing and promotional materials, including but not limited to emails, ads, direct messages, imessages, and recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from Summer Splash Las Vegas at the mobile number(s) and email address(es) you provide us with. Consent is not a condition of any purchase.
26. NON-COMPETE: By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that participation in Summer Splash is optional and voluntary, subject to the terms of this agreement. You understand and acknowledge that Summer Splash is a privately owned, “invitation-only” private event and as such, Summer Splash has a legitimate interest in preserving its customer base, brand, intellectual property and business relationships. As such, you agree not to create or attempt to create or participate in the creation of the same or similar programs for five (5) years from the end date of the most recent COMPANY trip you attended, regardless of location, season, and venue. You further agree that you, your employees, your agents, or Independent Contractors (including but not limited to promoters) hired by you will not, directly or indirectly, whether independently or in conjunction with any person or legal entity, solicit or attempt to solicit any business from any of Summer Splash’s Customers, Customer Prospects, business partners, or business associates with whom Summer Splash had any material contact for a period of five (5) years from the end date of the most recent COMPANY trip you attended. Customer prospects are defined as any individual or group of individuals that Summer Splash has had material contact with in the past five (5) years regarding any COMPANY event package, via any medium. You also agree that you, your employees, your agents, or Independent Contractors (including but not limited to promoters) hired by you will not directly or indirectly, on your behalf or in conjunction with any person or legal entity, recruit, solicit, or induce, or attempt to recruit, solicit or induce any employee of Summer Splash for any purpose whatsoever.
27. BREACH: You acknowledge and agree that any breach or threatened breach of this Agreement is likely to cause COMPANY and its Affiliates irreparable harm for which money damages may not be an appropriate or sufficient remedy. You therefore agree that COMPANY and/or its Affiliates are entitled to receive injunctive or equitable relief to remedy or prevent any breach or threatened breach of this Agreement. Such remedy is not the exclusive remedy for any breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, but is in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity.
28. PRIVATE EVENT: Summer Splash is a private event. COMPANY reserves the right to refuse anyone an invitation to purchase Summer Splash packages. COMPANY reserves the right to refund a client and cancel their participation at any time at our discretion for any reason.
29. INDEMNIFICATION: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY, its consultants, and its officers, directors, agents and employees (including but not limited to Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, and Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey, and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell) from and against claims, damages, losses or expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, to the extent arising out of or resulting from any negligent acts, intentional acts or omissions under this Agreement, EVEN THOUGH CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY THE SOLE JOINT, COMPARATIVE, OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF COMPANY, OR THEIR AGENTS (including but not limited Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey, and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell), AND EVEN THOUGH ANY SUCH CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OR SUIT IS BASED UPON OR ALLEGED TO BE BASED UPON THE STRICT LIABILITY OF COMPANY, OR THEIR AGENTS (including but not limited to Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey, and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell).THIS INDEMNITY PROVISION IS INTENDED TO INDEMNIFY COMPANY, AND THEIR AGENTS (including but not limited Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey, and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell) AGAINST THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT AS PROVIDED ABOVE WHEN COMPANY, OR THEIR AGENTS (including but not limited Jordan Rothstein, Doug Turner, Jonathan Reich, Emma Keilbey, and Elizabeth Rothstein aka Elizabeth Marrell) ARE SOLELY, JOINTLY, COMPARATIVELY, OR CONCURRENTLY NEGLIGENT WITH YOU. This indemnity provision shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement. Such obligation shall not be construed to negate, abridge, or reduce other rights or obligations or indemnity under the law.
30. WAIVER: COMPANY’s failure to enforce any term in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any provisions found therein.
31. SEVERABILITY: Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
32. DISCREPANCY: In the event that there is a discrepancy in what is published via any other medium, including but not limited to online at https://www.summersplashlv.com, and what is physically signed by you at the onset of the event, the terms of the agreement signed by you via electronic signature upon registration shall supersede any and all other terms and conditions.
33. PRECONDITIONS: As a precondition to your participation of Summer Splash Las Vegas (the “Event”), you agree to the following:
You understand that Company has endeavored to comply with applicable governmental and public health guidance to create a safe environment for staff, performers, attendees, and other visitors to the Event. You understand that COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces), that it is possible that you may contract COVID-19 while at the Event, and that contracting COVID-19 could lead to sickness or death.
You assume all risk in connection with your admission to the Event. In consideration for Company allowing you admission onto the premises for the Event, on behalf of you and all of your heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, you hereby waive and release any and all claims that you could bring against Company, any of its affiliates, or any of Company’s or its affiliates’ respective owners, shareholders, partners, members, executives, officers, directors, employees, or other personnel (collectively, the “Company Parties”) in any arbitration or court proceeding, including any cases arising from the Company Parties’ own negligence, except as prohibited by law. You promise not to sue any of the Company Parties in any court or arbitration based on any claim released or waived hereunder, either individually or as part of any group or class, and further promise not to authorize any other individual or non-governmental entity to pursue claims on your behalf.
You represent and warrant that (a) you fully understand the terms, conditions, and significance of this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver and its binding effect; (b) you understand that you are waiving legal rights and remedies, including but not limited to any negligence or “tort” claims you otherwise could pursue; (c) you are competent to manage your affairs and enter into this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver; (d) you are entering into this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver knowingly, voluntarily, and without any pressure by any of the Company Parties; and (e) you have not assigned any of the claims waived hereunder to any other person or entity.
34. Bachelorettes and July/August birthday girls who reserve with our promotional codes who book a suite of 6 or more female guests will receive a free credit towards the total base cost of their package, up to a $350 maximum. The credit will be applied to the bachelorette’s or birthday girl’s package once all other guests in the party have fully paid. One bachelorette or b’day girl per promotional use. SSLV reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and honor or not honor it at their own discretion. SSLV may demand proof of an imminent wedding in order to honor this promotion. This promotion is not valid with any other discount or if any guests in the party book under an SSLV Ambassador code. For more information or questions, please contact our Reservations Department here: [email protected].
CONTACT: Customer Service can be reached at [email protected] during normal business hours PT.